Welcome to our project risk management community! We are dedicated to supporting project managers throughout the United States in their pursuit of success. Our community provides a platform for project managers to connect, collaborate, and cultivate their expertise in risk management.
The Results You'll Get
Our community, courses, and memberships are pretty special. We’re focused on the ways it will make a huge difference in your life.
Here are a few of the things you’ll be able to do as a member of Project RiskHub:
- Develop your skills as a risk manager, leading projects with increased confidence and efficiency.
- Connect with other project managers, sharing experiences and learning from industry peers.
- Advance your career by delivering greater value to your organization through competent risk management.
- Earn PMI-RMP contact hours
- Earn PMP and PMI-RMP Professional Development Units (PDUs)
When You Join Today
When you join Project RiskHub today, you’ll get access to our:
Community Center: Learn more about the practical application of risk management through posts, articles, and videos. Ask questions and share your knowledge on risk management topics.
Monthly Webinars: Participate in monthly webinars on topics such as:
- How to Identify Project Risks
- Writing Clear Project Risk Statements
- Mastering Scope Creep
- Operational Risk Management
Networking: Yes, we really want our members to meet one another, share ideas, and cheer one another on. We will have events that provide you with opportunities to engage with other members.
Risk Management Courses: Engage with one of our special video courses dedicated to understanding and mitigating project risks. This will equip you with practical tools to manage potential issues, enhancing your problem-solving skills and making your project execution smoother.